Fencing and Lighting Contractors Ltd is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. We comply with data protection laws that are applicable in respect of data processing within the UK. Fencing and Lighting Contractors Ltd determines the purposes and the manner in which personal data is processed.
This privacy notice sets out how we collect, use and protect your personal information and your rights in relation to your information.
Information we may collect from you
To facilitate your interest in Fencing and Lighting Contractors Ltd, we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Personal data only when you actively enquire about our products and services:
• Name, place of work, position
• Contact information including email address and telephone number
• Postal address
The information that is processed about you is dependent on the purpose and channel of your enquiry.
• Enquiries regarding our products and services
• Enquiries for more information about Fencing and Lighting Contractors Ltd
• Job applications
How we will use your information
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as may be obvious in the context of collection). Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
• To respond to your enquiries
• To send you information you have requested
• To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
• To facilitate any interest in a career at Fencing and Lighting Contractors Ltd
• For market research purposes
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet our legitimate interest to facilitate your interest in our business. In those few cases where your consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
Information storage and retention
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate. We cannot guarantee the security of any third-party application you may use to transmit your data (for example, internet browsers).
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
We may store bank details for current customers if required to complete a payment / refund transaction.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group who need access to that information to assist you with the purpose of your enquiry.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
• That are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us;
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by our site will be one of the transferred assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it. We would encourage you to inform us if the information we hold about you is no longer accurate. We may need extra information from you to deal with any request. If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want us to process your data, then we may not be able to facilitate your interest in our business.
In the event that you have cause for complaint please contact us and we will follow up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It may include the following: first name, last name, phone number, email address, any messages or files you include as part of your enquiry
Calls to Fencing and Lighting Contractors Ltd may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
How to contact us
Sidney Robinson Business Park,
This policy is under regular review. This policy was last amended on 17th April 2019.